High School Summer School
- For students entering 9th through 12th grade in 2022-2023.
- Location: Millard West High School, 5710 South 176th Ave, Omaha, NE 68135.
- Dates: June 13 - July 15th, 2022, Monday-Friday (No School July 4th)
- Time: 7:45-10:50 A.M. and/or 11:25-2:30 P.M.
- School lunch is available during the 35 minute break between sessions.
- Students may take one or two courses. Students may only enroll in one PE course
- Step-Up to High School. For students who want to explore the high school experience and review math and reading skills. Offered for students going into 9th grade and will be held at Millard West High School.
- Students may only miss up to 5 days.
- Devices - Current 9th-12th grade students who will be attending summer school will keep their district laptop for the summer.
- A $20 processing charge will be assessed for each course registration cancelled after Friday, May 20th. No refunds will be given after Tuesday, June 7th.
- The credit card processing fee is non-refundable.
- To see a paper copy of the summer school brochure, please Click here
- If you need to cancel or change a course, please contact Deb Curnyn at 402-715-8253 or [email protected] or Kara Hutton at 402-715-8708 or [email protected]
| Double |
|One-week ACT Workshop||3 Week Step–Up To High School|